The DAW SE Trainee Programme
Planning and Property Consultancy
"The daily challenge of finding tailored solutions for our wholesalers is my motivation – the wholesaler's success is also my success."
Anika B., 25 years old, Junior Personnel Adviser
DAW SE offers architects and construction engineers with 1 to 3 years professional experience an exciting opportunity in career development to become planning and property consultants.
The trainee programme is divided into the main subjects of Sales techniques, Marketing and product knowledge regarding the professional companies in the DAW corporate group. The trainee programme includes a very high practical content in which they accompany experienced planning and property consultants from our professional companies Caparol and alsecco, thereby getting to know the two-stage and direct sales paths.
The six-month trainee programme also comprises training as a building energy consultant.
At the end of the programme you should be working, just like our planning and property consultants, as capable contact persons for architects, investors, general contractors and decision-makers in the real estate industry. You support your customers from consultancy and the formation of the contract through to the successful implementation of the construction work. Your tasks include monitoring the market and competition, the presentation of the wide product portfolios and innovations for a customer-orientated solution to the property requirements.
Duration and boundary conditions
Each trainee receives an open-ended contract, a reasonable salary and the additional benefits of an industrial company. After the 6 month trainee programme has been successfully concluded, you have the chance of further developing your income orientated to your performance.
You can expect this from us:
- Teaching of sales techniques and marketing basics
- Product training sessions
- Coaching by experienced colleagues
- Training as a building energy consultant, authorising you to issue energy certificates to §21 EnEV
- Each trainee receives an open-ended contract right from the start
We expect this from you:
- Successfully concluded architecture or construction engineering course of study
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in an architect's office or the housing industry
- Readiness to move throughout Germany into your sales region – primarily German conurbations
- Apart from specialist knowledge and experience in dealing with the customer group, your selling skills will be significant for success
- Your demeanour is characterised by a high personal commitment combined with professional support of your customers.